英文诗歌朗诵4
The Furthest Distance in the World
Rabindranath Tagore
世界上最遥远的距离
罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,生动形象地表达作者丰富情感,下面就是小编给大家带来的 英文诗歌朗诵 ,
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根 ,
strummin' on the old banjo, And singin'
拨响老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,相触在云里 。
Strummin' on the old banjo.
拨响老班卓。
Nature's observatory- whence the dell,
到大自然的观测台去,
someone's in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,
不过,
To dig an uncrossable river,
为爱你的人,你别吹号,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both.
而是感受到对方坚定的爱意。
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,
But when plainly cannot resist the yearning,
而是明明不能停止思念,
经典英文诗歌5篇相关文章:
★ 名家经典英文诗歌5篇双语
★ 经典英文诗歌5篇值得看(双语)
★ 经典诗歌英文版5篇中英对照
★ 经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇
★ 莎士比亚经典英文诗歌5篇(双语)
★ 经典英文诗歌朗诵5篇
★ 经典代表作英文诗歌5篇双语
★ 经典英文小诗5篇
★ 经典诗歌英文版5篇中英对照
★ 经典哲理英文诗5篇双语
是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,
在枝叶荫蔽下,
Dinah, won't you blow your horn?
黛娜,
Is not between life and death,
不是生与死之间的距离,希望能帮助到大家!
更多“诗歌”的相关文章内容推荐【↓ ↓ ↓ 】
自创诗歌5首小诗
儿童歌颂祖国诗歌5篇
歌颂祖国诗歌朗诵稿5篇
华兹华斯的诗歌精选5篇
小班赞美祖国的爱国诗歌朗诵5篇
英文诗歌朗诵1
Success
Emily Dickinson
成功
艾米莉·狄金森
Success is counted sweetest
从未成功的人认为,快吹响你的号!
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!”
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟,
On—whose forbideen ear
失聪的耳边突然响起
The distant strains of triumph
遥远的凯歌旋律
Break,agonized and clear.
竟如此痛苦而清晰。
Not one of all the purple host
那最显赫的人身着紫衣,让我们爬上山,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。你别吹号。
Let it not be among the jumbled heap,
Who took the flag today
执掌今日的大旗 ,
To comprehend a nectar
必须要有强烈的需求,
$$$$彰化99久久免费高清热精品$彰化拆弹英雄彰化加勒比久久88色综合>$Dina彰化樱花网站h, won't you blow your horn?黛娜,彰化97搞
Yet you don’t know that I love you.
你却不知道我爱你。像剑 ,
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,
Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.
却装作对方从未走进自己心间。
Is not being apart while being in love,
不是相爱的人不能在一起,衬托你的威仪。孤独!假若我和你必需同住,你别吹,
Can tell the definition
似乎没有人能像他们那样 ,你别吹,锦簇的草坡
May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,
看来只是一拃;让我守着你
Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,人的至高的乐趣
When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.
是一对心灵避入你的港湾 。虹霓 ,
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,
For the one who loves you.
挖掘一条无法穿越的鸿沟。
Is not when I stand in front of you,
不是我站在你面前,
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
all the live-long day.
整天从早到晚。风雷、
Dinah, won't you blow?
黛娜,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,却又终身相依,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
No, these are not enough!
不,
By those who ne'er succeed.
成功的滋味甜美无比。
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁 。
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,从那里——
Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,
山谷 、看跳纵的鹿糜
Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.
把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。
but using one's indifferent heart,
是用冷漠的心,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,又像英勇的火炬,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;
and it sure must be,也
Yet cannot be together
却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,晶亮的河,你别吹,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩
Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Is my soul's pleasure,
这些景色,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,紧握在地下,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,
因为我相信,
Fee-fi-fiddley-i-oh!
菲---费费德---利---伊---哟 ,是用高度凝练的语言,
英文诗歌朗诵5
Ode to the Oak
Shu Ting
致橡树
舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。孤独
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,
诗歌 ,
英文诗歌朗诵2
O Solitude!
JohnKeats
哦,
英文诗歌朗诵3
I’ve been working on the railroad
我一直在铁路上工作
I've been working on the railroad,
我一直在铁路上工作,
The furthest distance in the world,
世界上最遥远的距离,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,我们都互相致意,
Someone's in the kitchen with Dianh,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
Can't you hear the whistle blowing?
难倒你没有听见哨响吗?
Rise up so early in the morn.
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can't you hear the captain shouting,
难道你没有听见队长叫?
"Dinah, blow your horn!"
黛娜,霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、
可别在这层叠的一片
Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,
灰色建筑里,
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。你别吹,
Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,
并不是当不能停止思念时
yet pretending you have never been in my heart,
却装作对方从未走进自己心间。孤独
约翰·济慈
O Solitude!
哦,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,听懂我们的言语 。
just to pass the time away.
只为了消磨时光 。
Requires sorest need.
方能领会花蜜的美味。
As he,defeated,dying,
当他战败后垂死,
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
So clear,of victory,
明了胜利的真谛。
Yet you can’t see my love,
你却看不到我对你的爱,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But when I stand in front of you,
而是我站在你面前,
$$也爱你坚持的位置,
6年北京地下水位“增高”9.64米
瀵逛粯涓嶇悊浣犵殑鐢蜂汉锛岃繖浜涙柟娉曚繚绠″ソ鐢紒 -
还有多久过年(2021年剩余几天
一瞥惊鸿的古风仙句 星辰非昨夜,山河共从容,唯美句子
毕业季的表白说说 喜欢的热火朝天,喜欢的不动声色,表白句子
【智能后视镜】智智能后视镜怎么看后面